Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's onscreen. KSG was in costume and there were cameras.
Lol random but looking forward to it!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's onscreen. KSG was in costume and there were cameras.
Lol random but looking forward to it!
bt paragliding can't be his dream
I remember AB and P conversation in one epi when he was in jail. It was originally AB's desire for his honeymoon.
Please edit this post. We might land into trouble for discussing characters not related to this AT.
I think we can.we can at least expect some convos 🤔
Originally posted by: saps.156
I remember AB and P conversation in one epi when he was in jail. It was originally AB's desire for his honeymoon.
yup I remember itOriginally posted by: saps.156
I remember AB and P conversation in one epi when he was in jail. It was originally AB's desire for his honeymoon.
do I need to edit this? it was a part of an episode.
Is Prerna going to act stubborn? 🤔😆Originally posted by: saps.156
hmmm I know. can't comprehend RB taking this risk...have to wait and watch for it
RB would ensure full safety.
Nah! No need to edit.Originally posted by: saps.156
do I need to edit this? it was a part of an episode.
she will. I have a feeling she will not warm up easily.