Su's fav term "phenkna" usually used in reference to Sameer as in mere liye Sameer phenkdo
Haha! That, not phenkna and all but yes, I'll do try to shoo away some rain towards your city. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Su's fav term "phenkna" usually used in reference to Sameer as in mere liye Sameer phenkdo
Haha! That, not phenkna and all but yes, I'll do try to shoo away some rain towards your city. 🤗
SJM?? I thought you were selling Sameer's life sized posters which I would buy
Nahi not that😆
Mujhe ignore karlo hash ....😊
Hash I will give....
But I want Sameer in exchange not cash
am heartbroken..💔Originally posted by: chaaru26
Nahi not that😆
p.s- you are very talented
Thank you...its too hot here to survive rnOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Haha! That, not phenkna and all but yes, I'll do try to shoo away some rain towards your city. 🤗
Aww diii I will give it for free to you...🤗
Maine Sameer banane ki factory thodi daal rakkhi hai🥺
Thank you...its too hot here to survive rn
I'm sure it'll be better in a day or two, had some talk with few clouds today. They agreed but said they'll take some time. Sorry. 😒