yahan bhi bhej de....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yahan bhi bhej de....
please yahan "phenkde"
Originally posted by: Suparna13
hein... kaunsa account re chaaru? Wattpad?🤣
Meet me in khopcha
which one..the art hub?
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Did you do that😲😲😲
Yes
Chaaru! You give me also some talent😭
Awww.... even you are talented.... you write soooo welll
It's really beautiful. Kitne mein you're selling it? I'll have to save. ❤️
I will give my whole collection... bas get me a Sameer Maheshwari
Su's fav term "phenkna" usually used in reference to Sameer as in mere liye Sameer phenkdo
SJM?? I thought you were selling Sameer's life sized posters which I would buy