He looks fabulous
I love his characters in tv shows but in movies I don't trust his script sense
I loved him with Aamna
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
He looks fabulous
I love his characters in tv shows but in movies I don't trust his script sense
I loved him with Aamna
I like him, he like Kangana experiments with roles and doesnt follow the crowd and try to score brownie points to stay afloat.
His choice of movies are always different, good luck to him
much better actor then your favorite..........but alas cannot do dramas like her to stay in news, hence didnt get better oportunity...
a person who's a fan of Rs 2 actress like sanaya irani that has been sitting jobless for like so many years should be the last one to give me any gyan about my idol. and kangana has made it to the top with her work, people love her BECOZ of her acting..that's the case..just because every i-f member hates her (well almost) they don't represent an entire community.
He looks awesome.
Hope the movie does well 👍🏼
. When it comes to rajeev,i suggest plz delete your post and sit silent warna sujal ke chahne wale apka woh hashar karenge jo apne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga. But then again, we should be classy..so no commentsOriginally posted by: Mannikarnikaa
a person who's a fan of Rs 2 actress like sanaya irani that has been sitting jobless for like so many years should be the last one to give me any gyan about my idol. and kangana has made it to the top with her work, people love her BECOZ of her acting..that's the case..just because every i-f member hates her (well almost) they don't represent an entire community.
What is so different in this look? It's the same as he always have had.
A good actor, who could've been a star, but never got his due. Hope this works. Won't make much of a difference still, unfortunately.
It is in such instances that I feel nepotism sucks. 😔
Hope it works for him. My entire family is now a big fan of him after Rag rag mein ganga. He was so good as the anchor and is indeed very humble and down to earth in real.
Tabhi toh could not do much in the nepo BW, no drama no attention seeking antics
Poor guy.
He is the only TV actor I used to follow diligently once upon a time. Some wrong choices and ... sigh!
For his sake I hope this film atleast gets him some good work in webshows if not films. I watched half of 'Haq Se'. He was good.
ur the epitome of what u said 24/7 defending a deranged unhinged criminalOriginally posted by: Mannikarnikaa
who is rajeev khandelwal...
he was finished long back after left right left..did few forgettable films no1 cared about...
but the amount of craziness gals had once for him proved how jobless this country can be, when it really wants to
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Babita Singh Reporting- Barun Sobti’s new movie https://x.com/primevideoin/status/2089238302972879170?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
149