Nhi eri nhi..RS ki sheeeepp..i got ur post ka Matlab n different categories of haters bhi I know .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Nhi eri nhi..RS ki sheeeepp..i got ur post ka Matlab n different categories of haters bhi I know .
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Sadistic pleasure seeing Anurag in pain. He cursed na that they won't be together
sala jo aata hai mere bacche curse kar deta hai
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
someone tell whats ronit benefit in telling basu and sharmas about bp wedding ?
Khurapati dimag.. He is enjoying all messed up khichdi...
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
someone tell whats ronit benefit in telling basu and sharmas about bp wedding ?
Dil ko sukoon...
At ke log 😂
kya Hua?so many pages runningOriginally posted by: shilpa2323
Kuch log yaha pe heart attack dene me maahir hai aur hamesha ready rehte hain....
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Ya that’s where I got it form.
It’s not a big deal. As parth said EVERYONE IS SOMEONES EX. He’s even talked about exes on the Kitchen challenge show. Don’t get sad about the fact that he’s dated before. Makes him more experienced for our ship!
No no not sad...just surprised that my Parth encyclopedia in my brain didn't have this fact then it struck me. 😆I don't think he has had any real dating after dp...now I dunno 🤪
more experienced 🤣😈🤣Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Ya that’s where I got it form.
It’s not a big deal. As parth said EVERYONE IS SOMEONES EX. He’s even talked about exes on the Kitchen challenge show. Don’t get sad about the fact that he’s dated before. Makes him more experienced for our ship!
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
someone tell whats ronit benefit in telling basu and sharmas about bp wedding ?
to raise their bp that's it...🤷♀️
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Nhi eri nhi..RS ki sheeeepp..i got ur post ka Matlab n different categories of haters bhi I know .
🤪kuch kuch samjh aa raha hai
hoping meri tubelight sahi jali ho