Yeah. I can't put my love down in front of a hundred people
Yeahhh!😎
I'm sure you'll enjoy! Do post this on insta or tweet to the CVs/KSG/EktaK.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yeah. I can't put my love down in front of a hundred people
Yeahhh!😎
I'm sure you'll enjoy! Do post this on insta or tweet to the CVs/KSG/EktaK.
Swagat nahi karoge ap Hamara 😎

I willOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Rock it!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Swagat nahi karoge ap Hamara 😎
Welcome😆
Swag se karenge aap ka swagatOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Swagat nahi karoge ap Hamara 😎
She should be happy he said he don’t expect any romantic link with her
I do want prerna to try to take revenge from bajaj and fails miserably
Why she told him not to announce their wedding before she could have been saved and the blame goes to rishabh he forced her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I haven’t seen one scene where he forced her to do anything yet
Read over 100pgs hello once again 😆