One interesting hubby wifey gif coming so soon .,..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
One interesting hubby wifey gif coming so soon .,..
She will have to.Originally posted by: saps.156
wifey is throwing too much attitude! she just doesn't want to give him a chance😡
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We will stay mad at her until she shows signs of change.
agree. starting with manners, respect, etc, all that I want like yesterday! this P I tell u🤬
Oh ok sorry I misinterpreted lol 😆
🤣I was in the same boat.
so probably Shruti wrote it in a confusing way. Blame her!😉
I'm so eager for the post wedding scenes.Originally posted by: saps.156
agree. starting with manners, respect, etc, all that I want like yesterday! this P I tell u🤬
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She will have to.
aur jayegi kahan madam😈
the first change will be when she sees him with Sneha
Did I? 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
🤣I was in the same boat.
so probably Shruti wrote it in a confusing way. Blame her!😉
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm so eager for the post wedding scenes.
yes me too! lots and lots of PreRish
and both of them will undergo massive emotional conflicts
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Did I? 😆
🤗🤪
His gentlemanly conduct and history with that family might play a major role.Originally posted by: saps.156
aur jayegi kahan madam😈
the first change will be when she sees him with Sneha