@sanu & @shruti let me ask Maahi she says no I will work on it.💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
@sanu & @shruti let me ask Maahi she says no I will work on it.💔
fresh is a good choice of word.
Freshly married ☺️
Wifey will go gaga over this look.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Freshly married ☺️
for a second I thought he has the cigar cutter in his clenched right fist😆 carrying the character everywhere around!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Freshly married ☺️
this phrase!🤣
that cigar cutter has a very intricate design 😳Originally posted by: saps.156
for a second I thought he has the cigar cutter in his clenched right fist😆 carrying the character everywhere around!
Kaash Jaye 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Wifey will go gaga over this look.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Wifey will go gaga over this look.
wifey is throwing too much attitude! she just doesn't want to give him a chance😡
or shall I say Freshly back from Honeymoon ☺️Originally posted by: saps.156
this phrase!🤣