everything is mirage or haluciation

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

in this serial everything is a  hallucianation a mirage or a bhram 

everything be it person or relationship

when anyone will watch this serial they will think woow kunal and abir has bro bond they love each other especially kunal here even everyone always talk still after today episode they dont want to believe truth

and about kuhu and mishti anyone in first glance will think that they fight they dont like each other bla bla 

but its a bhram 

kunal love for his bhai is nothing infront of kuhu love for mishti 

in today episode or even when kunal was searching for abir i just seen ego in him not love only and only ego love if you will search then if a little even u will get then we happy as i not seen it and its just a bahan of everyone just how abir is in a bhram for his brother that kunal is masoom big ben made him this but the truth is he is now a gabroo jaban and despite this how much hatred anyone can have for anyone if your basic nature is love then i am sure you could have been greatfull not finding faults and out of all this if he is safe this meenu has not manipulated or there are many instance in courtship track or even with his behaviour with massi its not all manipulation but its just kunal who himself is like that not meenu manipulation 

anyway i am very much dissapointed with meenu and kunal behaviour no word

on the other hand for kuhu and mishti i feel there is more love the way kuhu was worried when sitar was about to fall on mishti or they way she helped mishti in ketki goddhana or the way she never created drama for mishti kunal rishta although after thing happens she jokes or dont understand her sister is sensitive i feel kuhu actually have no idea mishti feel bad its just has become her habbit now after today episode and the night cyclone phone call i feel kuhu loves mishti and will actually not harm her intensionally although kuhu has cursed but i dont feel when time comes she will do such thing as she is maheshwari daughter her sanskar which dada and parent has given her will not make her go evil

kuhu just cursed mishti but kunal who always does badi badi battein that he will do anything for his bhai is not even able to fight with his ego for his bhai life and mishti and is actuaally doing all kind of planning and ploting to separate them

anyway i really hope cvs restore kuhu and mishti bond as in my eyes right now there is no redemption of kunal and abir bond not atleast right now

anyway right now there is no hope from kunal as i was having high hopes from this accident if this accident cant make his a tiny bit greatful toward the girl then nothing can change him

seeing the serial i feel and hope that rajan shahi write a good plot for mishti and abir 

i am a little bit afraid with balloon flying and today hand leaving only on mention of kuku but as this serial has not take symbolism seriously they just tease aundience with all this and they know how aundience think when it comes to itv i hope they dont take cliche route anyway lets wait and see

but from recent spoilers i would actualy not like naak ragadna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true...the entire Rajvansh family is a mirage..the family looks joint but it's totally broken from inside

Durr se dekha to Laga pyaar hai

Pass aake dekha to pata chala peeth pe vaar hai

Everyone is with everyone because of some selfish motive... except for nanu and Abir...even Kaushal n family don't say anything against benba because they know unka akele kuch nai hone vala

Sad but true

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So true 

From last two episodes I can atleast feel Kuhu's care for mishti but kunal is a gone case for me 

Now I really wonder does he love his bhai, when he consider his stuborness is most important than his bhai's life 

When kunal asked mishti that why you didn't picked up my calls, agar tum uthati to main bhai ko Bacha Leta, like really .He was like Mera bhai Mar jaayega to chalega  ,tumne Kyu bachaya 

Seriously fed up of this guy's attitude