Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
🤣 I actually had imagined this while writting .
Imagine she dancing for this in party 😉
I thought u meant OS/SS by this.
say typing na then instead of writing. confusion ho raha hai!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
🤣 I actually had imagined this while writting .
Imagine she dancing for this in party 😉
I thought u meant OS/SS by this.
say typing na then instead of writing. confusion ho raha hai!
sahi naamkaran hai 🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Kyun ki hum normal hai issi liye 🤣
Lekin Prerna kumari Sharma ye sab expect karna 🤔🤪
bt Prerna Rishabh Bajaj se to expect kr sakte hain na ☺️
Looks like we would end this AT pretty soon. How fast you guys complete it😲
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Kyun ki hum normal hai issi liye 🤣
Lekin Prerna kumari Sharma ye sab expect karna 🤔🤪
nayab cheez remember?
New AT - /forum/post/150751455
haan main khana kha ke 2hrs so gayi 🤗Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Aagayi Anki🤗
Exactly! 😆sahi naamkaran hai 🤣
bt Prerna Rishabh Bajaj se to expect kr sakte hain na ☺️
😎😈 talent kehte haai isko Ms RamyaLooks like we would end this AT pretty soon. How fast you guys complete it😲
I didn't get it.Originally posted by: saps.156
nayab cheez remember?
Yea laal ishq mere sar se nikal hi nahi raha 🤪