Originally posted by: opsora2090
Ohhho , ksg is looking breath taking hot... shit.. mai aj kaha fas geyi thi 😡
could not join you guys, 😭
Abi join kar ..new AT Banega ..kya.. correct time hai🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Ohhho , ksg is looking breath taking hot... shit.. mai aj kaha fas geyi thi 😡
could not join you guys, 😭
Abi join kar ..new AT Banega ..kya.. correct time hai🤗
guys you should tell me before hand what you like in the episode, I gifed this one so late!!
will do that from tomo. I ended up watching the epi late today😒
😆
she will go mad when he starts ignoring her
I just love her dhoomtana moments 🤣
Maza ayega 🤣
I so want Bajaj usse tadpaye🤣
Pehle yeh toh finish kar len.Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Abi join kar ..new AT Banega ..kya.. correct time hai🤗
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Future mein toh she will sing ek hi kalma...
Bajju meri aankho me hain.😍 Bajju meri saanso me hain. mere hoto pe hain. meri baato me hain. Bani bani bani re Bajaj deewani bani🤣
she should dance on this!
That madness and desperation! ❤️she will go mad when he starts ignoring her
ha mai toh bajju ko mehendi bhi lagake ayi
I imagined it! 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
she should dance on this!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Pehle yeh toh finish kar len.
🤣