Look at the killer smirk of him .that witty smile of his .I can die for it ☺️
Family friend 🤣prerna ka halat was full on dhoom tana 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Look at the killer smirk of him .that witty smile of his .I can die for it ☺️
Family friend 🤣prerna ka halat was full on dhoom tana 🤣
Thank you opsora and Wistfulness, I have used the pics on page 1



This embrace was pure magic! ❤️
🤣Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Look at the killer smirk of him .that witty smile of his .I can die for it ☺️
Family friend 🤣prerna ka halat was full on dhoom tana 🤣
Finally PRB fc waise I have seen Kzk 1 when I was young but abi sab bhool gya hai cant wait to recollect all those memories back
Kittu pyar karte thay ye dono ek dusre se can't believe ppl still think Prerna wasn't happy with him😆
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Finally PRB fc waise I have seen Kzk 1 when I was young but abi sab bhool gya hai cant wait to recollect all those memories back
Hi🤗 I will just add you :)
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Hi🤗 I will just add you :)
THANK YOU 🤗