Thank U Kalank!!
I am Ramya, your good name please..
Your work is very good 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank U Kalank!!
I am Ramya, your good name please..
Your work is very good 👏
welcome welcome :) you can join KSG/BAJAJ AT too 😳Hi,
Back to IF after more than 2 years.
Started watching the show from Ksg intro. Plan was to only see how KSG would be as Mr.Babaj which is quite an interesting character in Kasauti1. Well, but I am still here watching it, so thought to join you guys.
Busy life, will not be as active as you guys would be.
Thank U Kalank!!
I am Ramya, your good name please..
Your work is very good 👏
Awww thanks! Call me Nikki
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
welcome welcome :) you can join KSG/BAJAJ AT too 😳
Too many ATs 😳
Would like to join but not sure whether I would be active in so many places 🤔
Not to forget I need to read and comment in all the OS/SS/FFs of PreRish 😎
Hi,
Back to IF after more than 2 years.
Started watching the show from Ksg intro. Plan was to only see how KSG would be as Mr.Babaj which is quite an interesting character in Kasauti1. Well, but I am still here watching it, so thought to join you guys.
Busy life, will not be as active as you guys would be.
Welcome 🤗
Hope you have beautiful time here .
Yes ..Sanya ...news is .....146 pages left 🤣
PreRish honeymoon AT chahiye next girls ☺️
@wist kuch honeymoon type wala title socho 🤣
Let's celebrate Thier honeymoon🤣( bas hi rahega hai meri kismat mein💔🤪bajju Pardesi hogaya 🥺)
@kalank...
Any new gif ?
I might have missed it aaj ka.
Plz post it if any
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
@kalank...
Any new gif ?
I might have missed it aaj ka.
Plz post it if any





