Someone had posted that the kidnapping track is scrapped. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Someone had posted that the kidnapping track is scrapped. 🤔
really? good thenOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Someone had posted that the kidnapping track is scrapped. 🤔
bt if ronit is in Swiss then he will surely do something 🤢
I want RB to save her buss 😤😡😠🤬
that's why I am saying the track isn't scrapped.bt if ronit is in Swiss then he will surely do something 🤢
He might try to harm them in a way. I'm really looking forward to that jetboat sequence. KSG might appear shirtless.
This is her day job 🤣
I am a bit skeptical about RB using his energy to save Prerna, I don't see him running around to protect her. He is quite intimidating, he will crack a deal with kidnappers.
🤣This is her day job 🤣
I am a bit skeptical about RB using his energy to save Prerna, I don't see him running around to protect her. He is quite intimidating, he will crack a deal with kidnappers.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
He might try to harm them in a way. I'm really looking forward to that jetboat sequence. KSG might appear shirtless.
Ronit can push him in the water