Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Looks like kapil dev ranveer se bhi age chala jayega. those pants. Yikes. Upar se shirt is tucked in lmao
Though at 60 he still looks better then Ranveer Singh.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Looks like kapil dev ranveer se bhi age chala jayega. those pants. Yikes. Upar se shirt is tucked in lmao
Though at 60 he still looks better then Ranveer Singh.
Rangoli's next target 😆 Shuru hone se pehle khatam.
^ananya posted this click. Photo Taken by srk it seems....
Sanjay Kapoor karta kya hai?
https://twitter.com/djaywalebabu/status/1147833089982287872?s=21
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love that Kapil is as eccentric in his fashion choices as Ranveer.
Sanjay Kapoor karta kya hai?
Wasn't he acting in some Hindi TV show?
Wasn't he acting in some Hindi TV show?
That show was a floppy and got axed by Star Plus 🤔.
Kya Kaka ne apne shares Jio wale ko bech diya? I don't use that crap app anymore since it became Jioblahblah. Waise bhi use nahin karti thi. i had installed that only to listen Neha's show.
Wasn't he acting in some Hindi TV show?
Aise 5 sal mein ek kaam milne se kisiko thodi hi har saal US mein chhuttiyan manani wali lifestyle milte hai kya?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0