Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main vyaah karwauna Tena Ve ☺️
This line gave me pheels☺️
wht does it mean...sorry i dnt understand punjabi tht much...
this tiktok is epic🤣
Originally posted by: RISH1234
wht does it mean...sorry i dnt understand punjabi tht much...
The title means onslaught of love😳
Main vyaah karwauna Tena Ve means I want to marry you 😆
Originally posted by: RISH1234
wht does it mean...sorry i dnt understand punjabi tht much...
It means that I'll get married to you
It means that I'll get married to you
oh ok thnks
TFS Ramona🤗
Caption & Their Comments are LIT🤣🤣



The comments are too cute 😍 thanks for the screen shots 🤗
This two are love❤️
They know how to keep their fans happy🤗