Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
Lol
https://twitter.com/naveensurana06/status/1147540315030675456?s=19
We ended at the top of the table🥳
Has she retired and become a full time WAG?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
Lol
https://twitter.com/naveensurana06/status/1147540315030675456?s=19
We ended at the top of the table🥳
Has she retired and become a full time WAG?
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
Has she retired and become a full time WAG?
She is a producing a Netflix show starring the Laila Majnu actors.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNkDfjlyIB/?igshid=e96v7rxyj0qd
What’s going on with Salman? 🤣😂
Kaka always looks sleepy around Aloo 😆.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Kaka always looks sleepy around Aloo 😆.
Kaha sleepy? He is so animated and happy. Ayaan could never..
Looks like Lake Como wedding 😂
Raja Beta 😂 Yeh pakka yahan pe aati hai.
https://twitter.com/Rangoli_A/status/1147727923559849984?s=20
https://twitter.com/Rangoli_A/status/1147728353815695360?s=20
Trash se trash mila..
https://twitter.com/Bollyhungama/status/1147742688952799232?s=20
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0