Originally posted by: 4ESLDBFWVNACPOHQ
17 runs in this over. Not yet
Too late now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 4ESLDBFWVNACPOHQ
17 runs in this over. Not yet
Too late now
Originally posted by: hotchic2
Too late now
17 runs this over. Now needed 25. Not over yet😭 khawaja out though
Originally posted by: QVN4C2VC2TPXZQGZ
17 runs this over. Now needed 25. Not over yet😭 khawaja out though
Chal, khush ho ja
what a thriller. Just won by 10 runs.
Congrats to our team for topping at top.
India vs new zealand. I prefer them over england right now👍🏼
Originally posted by: hotchic2
Chal, khush ho ja
yesss i m😈
Wohoo good job by 🇮🇳Indian team in league matches n topped n no 1 in semis group,congo 👍💪😎 . given 1 match to host lol n compensate it with world cup lol .All the best team india 🇮🇳for semis ,God bless India🇮🇳 n take wc to India 🇮🇳.
Indiaaa🇮🇳 indiaaa🇮🇳 Indiaaa 🇮🇳🤗
Wc 2019 champions , winners India 🇮🇳 , all the best 🏏🏆🇮🇳👍✌️❤️
Lol
https://twitter.com/naveensurana06/status/1147540315030675456?s=19
We ended at the top of the table🥳
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzjMjuFnuHS/?igshid=1hyttc7w89tcv
She looks so old here... And what does she say when nick is there?
Was that Beyond the Sea playing when Nick was twisting aakhri pasta?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0