Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Now pulaao days gone too, they will go into hibernation mode😆
AT mei abse donno grp mei manushiyat 😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Now pulaao days gone too, they will go into hibernation mode😆
AT mei abse donno grp mei manushiyat 😆😆
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
AT mei abse donno grp mei manushiyat 😆😆
Saath milke rolengae😆
P se Kuch throwback zaroor aayega ...I still suspect paragliding they have hidden his bit 😆
These three hilarious in how as soon as a scene is over the all move into their rightful positions! 😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzipBgTBRLy/?igshid=82wt71vudu2
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzkVF9ilvRi/?igshid=fz8fbw1ocybb
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Now pulaao days gone too, they will go into hibernation mode😆
Tu toh badi khush hogi Aaj 😒😒😒
There are no two groups okay - we are a one big group with lil bit difference but we all love both the dishes! ❤️🙃
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
There are no two groups okay - we are a one big group with lil bit difference but we all love both the dishes! ❤️🙃
Whaaaaat? Two dishes one dish? Am I missing something?
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Tu toh badi khush hogi Aaj 😒😒😒
Haww tujhe sachi lag raha hain kii main kush hongi tum logon ko dukhi dekh ke. Yahi sunna baaki reh gaya tha🥺
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Whaaaaat? Two dishes one dish? Am I missing something?
Biryani and pulao
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Whaaaaat? Two dishes one dish? Am I missing something?
No, someone said groups ( Pulao and Biryaani people) so I just replied that! 😆
pulao people love Biryaani and Biryaani people love pulao! 🤗