No problem dear chill :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No problem dear chill :)
Originally posted by: Always_asya
Haha haan mil gaya
Mai thread pe hi nahi forum pe bhi bahut time baad aayee hoon😆
Omg muje pata hota k tu tabhi update degi jab mai aaungi toh pehle aa jaati
same here main bhi bauut time baat!!!
it feels sooo good to be back
awww agar muje pata hota mere update aap aahoge tu main bhi pehle update de deti 🤗
Nice update dear
Loved it
So something is fishy with zoya reports that’s why razia was tense. Asad guessed it right.
Hope everything go well for zoya
Update soon please
Thanks
This Chapter was Fabulously Awesome
I totally enjoyed it
thanks for resending correct link
Originally posted by: Loving_life
No problem dear chill :)
nothing to chill about!😒
Unres at Page # 50!😃
Enjoyed, loved it...
How sweet is khushi!! I just hope that this Razia doesn't poke her nose in the tests😡...
Loved the lioness😎
Hiii...
It's 6/7/19
Where is the update...
around 8 for the sure 😊
A canon-divergent Asad Zoya one-shot (Wrote this as an encouragment to people to imagine what the original canon story could have been, instead...
It’s Only Love Khan Villa was unusually quiet that evening. Not the peaceful kind— but the kind that echoed. Asad Ahmed Khan stood near the...
[NOCOPY] O R A N G R E Z ! P R O L O G U E She loved rain because she is used to celebrate his childhood with her. He has never been her best...
T E M P T I N G T H E N E I G H B O U R P R O L O G U E I was arranging the boxes after shifting in the new flat when I realised a shadow was...
[NOCOPY] Hello everyone! Happy to be here. I was searching for an opportunity to be here with all of you as a member after a long time as writer...
0