Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Just busy😳
🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Just busy😳
🤗
Hello maneent2012 seeing u here after ages😳
Originally posted by: priya185
good to see you here
Yes scenery is beautiful hope story is beautiful too but don’t trust CVs
There r few things which r kèeping me sane. PARTH HAS GOT HUGE FAN FOLLOWING,mayya knw it and cannot sideline him .
Also Mayya knws nation loves anupre , so wont destroy it completely. But bcos the daughter (cant discuss here) on yje picture Prerna might be in turmoil morally . Lets see how they play it out.
Otherwise show band hone me time nahi lagega
What is Ladki posting?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzjKzbmhk9L/?igshid=rgshbvbslizd
Is that p leg in the other pic?🤣 other grid I guess🤔
erica’s grid is making her look pagalWhat is Ladki posting?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzjKzbmhk9L/?igshid=rgshbvbslizd
Is that p leg in the other pic?🤣 other grid I guess🤔
What is Ladki posting?
Is that p leg in the other pic?🤣 other grid I guess🤔
Maybe it’s just me but this picture should have been in between those leg pictures 😆
kya matlabOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Maybe it’s just me but this picture should have been in between those leg pictures 😆
Are Grids are getting hilarious day by day ....
Remaining pic coming up ...🤣
I just came out dd a three our ballet performance and decided to check insta and If and I found this! Has she finally gone mad due to the grid? Is that parth’s legs! What the F’
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzjK6uTBeXD/?igshid=snbr7c88kanj