Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Some girl talking .mry ko .... ka msg aya tha sunday ko ha na meeting.
And I don't believe its her hand.
Pooja ki aawaz laaging,no?🧐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Some girl talking .mry ko .... ka msg aya tha sunday ko ha na meeting.
And I don't believe its her hand.
Pooja ki aawaz laaging,no?🧐
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
shes thornbird ka anda and chooza is inside.
🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
shes thornbird ka anda and chooza is inside.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Other girl talking,poo is doin hand thing,e might be third person sleeping prolly.
I doubt her existence tho.
P is sitting with driver.
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Hein???? How is it that I am able to Weird. Am sure p does not love me more than he lubs you ... ye bhed bhaav kyu 🤣
Even I cant reply..Bee should the right to reply him,wiw🤪
😂Originally posted by: Enchanteur
shes thornbird ka anda and chooza is inside.
Yeh chooza ab don ke romance ke beech mein thorn banke rahega... 😔😂
Even I cant reply..Bee should the right to reply him,wiw🤪
ghar phoding plan
chooza is our only hope😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
shes thornbird ka anda and chooza is inside.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Choozy ka to mai soup bnao gi aur anday ky tukdy tukdy kru gi