Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
i also dont able to send him reply i follow him🤔
Hein???? How is it that I am able to Weird. Am sure p does not love me more than he lubs you ... ye bhed bhaav kyu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
i also dont able to send him reply i follow him🤔
Hein???? How is it that I am able to Weird. Am sure p does not love me more than he lubs you ... ye bhed bhaav kyu 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzi2865n_1C/
Still waiting for a pic which can beat this😆
in that case, i follow him since the day i had joined ig! 🙋
Well I was not his fan since the day I joined IG. I'm following PaRica since their first Kasautii promo.
Pooja chaip with maai.😆
Yes just like her headphones and her laser-like eyes😎😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Then only wiw is a special case 😂
vikram betal pic has been sent for oscar nomination fyiOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzi2865n_1C/
Still waiting for a pic which can beat this😆
That back-pose pic from makarant guy is also in the league of this one! ❤Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzi2865n_1C/
Still waiting for a pic which can beat this😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Pooja chaip with maai.😆
Missing happening😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
vikram betal pic has been sent for oscar nomination fyi
Yes in greyjoy bhayya's dreams😆
That back-pose pic from makarant guy is also in the league of this one! ❤
That's beautiful candid of them and this is posed one but I love the warmth in this pic, something pure at a time intimate