
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Okay, one year is around 250 episodes I guess. Roughly.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
He has signed a 1-year contract.
jo ab dono pass hai 😈Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Green represents wealth and greed🤣
how hot cute sweet and most important bindaas is this man 🥰
One month has 25 episodes roughly so one year will have 300 eps na,
I like the body language.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I like the body language.
I like the body🤣


🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I like the body🤣
So the show will run for one year after ksg gods will they bring in new bajaj or show will last till one more year