In short I am not watching any serial, just wandering here and there and doing nothing 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In short I am not watching any serial, just wandering here and there and doing nothing 😔
Anyway once upon a time in these chatting lanes, "THE FAMOUS LUCKY" dear used to come online and chat with us Where is she now ?
Originally posted by: mayu1982
Will watch it.
Most recently I have watched one short film - Its quite intense . Here is the link 😔 If you want to watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Nl6DzCqpk
Warning - Quite intense and serious. But I liked it . I loved the direction.
I will try it
Originally posted by: mayu1982
In short I am not watching any serial, just wandering here and there and doing nothing 😔
You are learning new way to waste your time
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k