Team is still in swiz ?
When will they b back ?
I have lost interest now in swiz 🤔
I want mr and mrs.bajaj in bajaj Mansion now with Gupta and Sneha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Team is still in swiz ?
When will they b back ?
I have lost interest now in swiz 🤔
I want mr and mrs.bajaj in bajaj Mansion now with Gupta and Sneha
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Aaj jab main epsiode dekh Rahi thi and mom is like iss Baar b iss ke saath woh sab hoga🤣
keya hoga ?
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Bajaj wants to get married in mandir 😳 ek kuch samajh mein nahi aaya 🤔 any catch ??
I want a court marriage also , tkai koi dhaaga ake tor na de
Originally posted by: opsora2090
keya hoga ?
Heart breaks💔🥺 dukh ,scarifices💔
Sneha kaha hai ?? Bajaj and Sneha ka scenes kabh milega🤔
Bajaj ne other fellow Ko boldiya shaadi hai uski but what about sneha??
Aur toh aur baju ke shadi pe keya serf baju aur office wale honge ? aur koi nei ?
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Team is still in swiz ?
When will they b back ?
I have lost interest now in swiz 🤔
I want mr and mrs.bajaj in bajaj Mansion now with Gupta and Sneha
where is gupta this time ?




Originally posted by: opsora2090
I want a court marriage also , tkai koi dhaaga ake tor na de
I think it will be fully legal wedding . none can question on their wedding .Bajaj itna b bewakoof nahi hai na so let's hope we get ritual filled legal wedding
His ex wife might come soon
Hope she comes alone not with other bachas🤣