Pehle mujhe yeh batao Varun ne kab mock kiya Kangu ko, Varun ko kyun attack kiya?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pehle mujhe yeh batao Varun ne kab mock kiya Kangu ko, Varun ko kyun attack kiya?
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
Can you share a tweet or clip where Taapsee has used the foul language same as Kangoli ?
I think I am following a wrong Taapsee
Have worked with her.
Pehle mujhe yeh batao Varun ne kab mock kiya Kangu ko, Varun ko kyun attack kiya?
Aloo's object of desire so under fire coz of association 😂
nepotism rock wala kaand mai yeh bhi tha na??Pehle mujhe yeh batao Varun ne kab mock kiya Kangu ko, Varun ko kyun attack kiya?
tum bhi uski wedding planner business mai kaam karti thi??Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Have worked with her.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
nepotism rock wala kaand mai yeh bhi tha na??
He was the one with Saif who mocked her at some awards?
I don't remember, I think he, Kjo and Saif were there.Originally posted by: Golden-dew
He was the one with Saif who mocked her at some awards?
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
I don't remember, I think he, Kjo and Saif were there.
I don't remember either.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
...
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
33