Poll
Who is your least favorite from this list?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bumping this 😃.
dislike:
the ks kangana kjo ranbir
also alia for nepotism😆
If you had to pick specifically one out of these for disliking whom would you pick? I know it's a tough choice 😁.
kjo if he is not there will vanish most of the argumentsOriginally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
If you had to pick specifically one out of these for disliking whom would you pick? I know it's a tough choice 😁.
Originally posted by: priya185
kjo if he is not there will vanish most of the arguments
Then you should definitely vote for him if you if haven't done so already 😊.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
1.4k