i wanted to write today 😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Darling aaram Karo, OS bhi likhna hai na?😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i wanted to write today 😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Darling aaram Karo, OS bhi likhna hai na?😎
I feel alienated out of nowhere. Why is there NO discussion on this or any gif? Or I've missed a lot.
😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i actually think Mishti Doi is right. Swiss ayega mere bday month mein. Kyunki meri kismat mein mere bday ke time kuch nahi ata issi liye 🤢
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i wanted to write today 😭😭😭😭
Phir Kya hua😲
for another day then again change 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Hangout place changed🤣
migraine attack 🤢Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Phir Kya hua😲
We discussed it actually.Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I feel alienated out of nowhere. Why is there NO discussion on this or any gif? Or I've missed a lot.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I feel alienated out of nowhere. Why is there NO discussion on this or any gif? Or I've missed a lot.
There was hardly any discussion because everyone knew he was going to accept the baby anyways😆
Oh! Take rest.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
migraine attack 🤢
Negotiable to 3 weeks 😆