Oh my my. I still can't come to the terms that I just landed on the forum on my usual way to ask for an update only to find your announcement of update and in another second I noticed the new thread. It actually felt like a miracle😁
Now Coming to the update
Just loved reading it. I think words can't express how the chapter felt like. During Jodha's self analysis of the question asked by Jalal, I thought, oh my God I waited so long to see the lovey dovey Jodha and Jalal and here they are stressing about the future. But di you proved me wrong and in my whole life I never felt this happy of being wrong🤣
They way Jodha confessed to Jalal my heart went out for her but Jalal stole it the next moment. I laughed at his way of joking at the families reaction of waiting for seven years🤣
When Jodha panicked I feared that Jalal will take it wrong, but for him to understand her, tackle the situation I truly felt that they complete each other like puzzle fits into its pieces. I felt today they will not be able to control themselves but For Jodha to not shyaway from his passion and for Jalal to control himself for her it truly felt like they are just made for eachother. We know it Now only family needs to know. But My heart still fears that what will happen when Jodha will go to Hyderabad for her parents death anniversary. Even Rao will be there😱
Now I am waiting eagerly to see where Jalal will take her now. Even I am praying for this night to not eand. Why do I feel that this chapter was kind of medicine for the pain we are going to feel in the future updates.
Now I can't wait to read further. Please update soon🥰
1.2k