Lol, you’re like Moni in some ways! 😆 The other day I was going through the At and then there was this comment I read thinking it’s Moni’s then saw the UN and realized *duh* 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol, you’re like Moni in some ways! 😆 The other day I was going through the At and then there was this comment I read thinking it’s Moni’s then saw the UN and realized *duh* 🤣
Ooh lovely! ❤ Though, i wonder how many scenes did they actually shot in the same outfits. 😂
Gareeb log didn’t even give them 6 Jodi kaapde😵 soooo tired of seeing them in same clothes! 🤔😆
So Partho was there too when they were shooting for all these scenes there today but he had few scenes so he left shortly after doing his part while E and others remained there probably because they had more to shoot.
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
BTS from the ANUPRE scene being played by ParIca! 😃
BriLao😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
😂😂😂😂
Seirosuly someone give me a 🎈 🎈🎈
Someone
Anyone
I am here desperate.
Seems like u can't do anything without abhiya😂😂😂
They have all the money in the world to waste on stupid hypes and promotions 🤪but jahan karne chahiye wahan they become total kanjoos! 🥱Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Gareeb log didn’t even give them 6 Jodi kaapde😵 soooo tired of seeing them in same clothes! 🤔😆
She has a love-hate relationship with the bubble bursters here. 😂😂😂Seems like u can't do anything without abhiya😂😂😂
She has a love-hate relationship with the bubble bursters here. 😂😂😂
I have a love - love relationship 😂😂
These photos sweet but not doing it for me..... let me hunt for some old content. Be back soon!
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
These photos sweet but not doing it for me..... let me hunt for some old content. Be back soon!
Ya I am kind of bored now