Waise bhi ab kuch exciting bacha nai hain show mein..We have to bear all the crap
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Waise bhi ab kuch exciting bacha nai hain show mein..We have to bear all the crap
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Waise bhi ab kuch exciting bacha nai hain show mein..We have to bear all the crap
Leave excitement.....they r gonna ruin mishti more....I should stop watching 😞😡
Leave excitement.....they r gonna ruin mishti more....I should stop watching 😞😡
ye toh already hogaya..😭😭 Even I feel like to stop watching but I can't
Just hope Mishtu ex ke saath milkar kuch natak na karein
Originally posted by: pranurosid
ye toh already hogaya..😭😭 Even I feel like to stop watching but I can't
More....
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Just hope Mishtu ex ke saath milkar kuch natak na karein
Veer is better now....so he might help mishaan
Veer is better now....so he might help mishaan
Haa but ppl won't take it that way na..Mishtu ko hi blame karte hain
hiiii sweeties I'm back

I have to read all pages first