Originally posted by: pranurosid
Chod de..Jo bhi ho..Plz don't discuss much about sis
ok...but i am confused about current track...y all scared ? is something happened which we missed?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Chod de..Jo bhi ho..Plz don't discuss much about sis
ok...but i am confused about current track...y all scared ? is something happened which we missed?
ok...but i am confused about current track...y all scared ? is something happened which we missed?
kya pata? Hope so wo itni bhi delicate heart waali nai hain
Originally posted by: pranurosid
kya pata? Hope so wo itni bhi delicate heart waali nai hain
mishti's heart is made of metamorphic rocks i think 😡
I am also thinking that they will not go to dinnerOriginally posted by: pranurosid
wo toh hoga par sis ke saath dinner aur ye sab nai hoga
I am expecting some fight between Mishaan regarding kidnap casemishti's heart is made of metamorphic rocks i think 😡
mishti's heart is made of metamorphic rocks i think 😡
ho sakta hain😆
I want this show to end soon 😡😡
I want this show to end soon 😡😡
wait till 26th 😔
Originally posted by: pranurosid
wait till 26th 😔
Hmmm