T4 Bond : new thread link updated - Page 75

Posted: 4 years ago

very nice teaser.but atlist maan ko geet ki bat ek bar sun leni chahiye kuch bhi karne se pehle ek chance sab ko milna chahiye

Scary teaser what she did was wrong absolutely but then what choice did she have. Really he would have given her a chance if she has talked to him.   Maybe. But how would she know. 

I get hisnpov view too.  But poor saksham who will he be with 

Nice teaser 

Waiting for next update 

Hey suddenly came across to ur ff 

Read it in one go 

Hats off to ur writing n imagination 

Grt story 

Eagerly waiting for next part

Geet let time pass and now maan feels cheated yet again ... I can't see a way for geet to convince him...he will take the baby away from her... She had the chance to speak....now what??

Maan is angry n misunderstood  she should  have talked  to geet nt assume  lets see wat will happen 

omggg scary teaser

what will happen next eagerly waiting for update 

Chapter 46 

Geet when enter in room she find him roaming here & there in anger somewhere she feared that her truth is out  but hoping against hope she thought that it’s not possible. 

But she got worried as he pick up call not caring about his injured hands and she got startled too as she noticed his bandages turning red.

G- aap kya kr rhe h?

She asked

Maan look at her for a moment but turning his attention again toward his phone.

G- suniye 

Keep it aside

She said snatching his phone

Maan got angry soon with her behaviour 

M- BE IN YOUR LIMITS 

DON’T YOU DARE TO POKE YOUR NOSE IN MY MATTER 

MRA NHI HU ABHI ZINDA HU!

Geet gasped as her eyes filled with tears she take step back as she never saw him so angry even when she betrayed him and place so many accusion on him 

He paused for a second before taking deep breath and clenched his fist causing his bandages to turn complete red but he cared least about his injuries and turn toward bed and sit down trying to calm his nervous down.

M- JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SOME TIME BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT WE REGRET LATER.

G- aap

M- JUST Leave!

He increased his tone causing her to step back in fear and she turned to leave.

All khurana's were so worried janki and Ram didn’t open up about matter but they were so worried about him. 

Geet hold baby tightly but her heart was sinking with every passing second. That’s when Adi come in Km greeting all of them and asked for him and soon behind him their was DCP with his inspector and savitri was stunned to see their one of the partner in their clutches and soon maan body guard were their with Rajveer ( maan biological father) with his eyes throwing dragger toward them.

everyone present their was confused leaving Ram and Janki.

S- ram yeh log

M- i'll tell you dadi 

They all listen his dominating voice who comes down from stairs looking not less than volcano ready to brust at any moment.

Maan presence was enough to send chill ran through their spine.

Y- bhai

M- let me explain yash.

Flashback 

Maan left very angry from km but he got a call from adi regarding something serious. 

It was one of their partner trying to cheat them with his so called biological father. They didn’t only stole their data but trying to purchase his employees for giving them important information and if it didn’t work they are threatening them on name of their family.

He parked his car at a lonely place as anger built up like volcano ready to erupt and soon he banged his both hands on his car mirror causing whole glass pieces to enter inside his palms, continuous two betrayal trigger his anger and that’s when janki and Ram found maan.

Seething with anger not even caring about anything even his hands who by now in worst condition.

He made few calls and send his guards to track both of them and soon he know they were trying to harm his company. 

Rajbeer want to take over km the thought made his blood boil. Janki got so worried with his anger and both of them took him to hospital. Their doctor treat him and he was admitted but he has ways to deal with his enemies  .

Maan hire source that provide him with enough prove to send both of them behind bars and about geet she took secondary place in this process.

Maan didn’t informed his parents about geet as they both were really so stressed regarding company and their employees safety.

He was on bed while talking to adi 

M- I WANT YOU TO SORT THIS MATTER BY MORNING. I HOPE YOU GOT IT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.

A- Y yes sir 

M- better 

I want you to purchase every single share of Rajbeer singh company. I want that company ownership.

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT PAY THEM AS MUCH THEY WANT OR THREAT THEM I DON’T CARE.

THEY SHOULD KNOW THE COST OF MESSING UP WITH MAAN SINGH KHURANA! 

M- and haa made sure adi you didn’t inform this to anyone not even yash.

A – ji sir

Present km 

Every one present their was shocked with the new revelation they do know recently their company lost some projects but none pay much heed as it’s normal in business but this something is so shocking for them..

Rajbeer look at maan angrily 

Ra- YOU TAKE OVER MY COMPANY

M- KEEP YOUR VOICE LOW IN MY HOUSE OTHERWISE CONSEQUENCE ARE NOT GOING TO BE GOOD FOR YOU I'LL SEND YOU ON SAME PLACE WHERE YOUR SON IS STAYING AT THIS MOMENT JAIL! 

Rajbeer look away angrily 

S- calm down beta 

Savitri intervened as she never saw her grandson so angry.

M- NO DADI 

Today they need to face consequences what do they all think about me?

Do I look a fool to them?

Everytime I won’t forgive.

He said looking toward trio 

Mehta ( partner) , Rajbeer and not to forget Geet.

Geet who was looking at him constantly as her heart sank with his cold looks.

Why she feel that the words mean for her too?

Maan turn toward DCP and say

M- adi 

Soon adi hand over him so proof 

M- here is the prove about them trying to bribe my staff and even threating them.

They all are ready to give their statement if needed.

But I don’t want both of them out.

Ra- YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!

I'M YOUR FATHER!

Maan get up angrily 

M- DO HELL WITH THAT I DON’T CARE BUT NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY CAN CHEAT ME OR BACKSTAB ME LIKE THAT AND GO AWAY.

I DO HATE LIARS 

He said looking at geet again and immediately she lower her eyes unable to meet his gaze.

M- TAKE THEM AWAY AND MR RAJBEER NOW I OWN YOUR DELHI BRANCH AND SOON I'LL TAKE OVER YOUR EVERYTHING.

Rajbeer keep looking at him stunned but it was Mehta who come to apologize from maan

Me- Maan beta he did tried to blackmail me.

I need to save my family so I did this!

Maan clutched his collar tightly 

M- Do you think i'm a fool to believe you second time? 

Saying so maan pushed him toward inspector.

M-  I hate it when people lie. 

If you have asked me chance without cheating me I should have given you that but not anymore.

You are not more needed.

Leave! 

Blood almost drained through her body listening him. She turned cold all of sudden. Clutching saksham tightly. 

Every time he address then she felt he is talking about her and soon he throw her out .

Maan left toward his room as police took culprit away but geet she have no guts to go inside room.

His angry eyes scaring her to the extent she feel it somewhere he is angry with her too.

So how was it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Ramjanki - 4 years ago

Twist pe twist...new twist....Maan throwing his father out nd soo angry...it will take him time to digest nd patient to deal with this.  How geet will make him understand his point