bajju bajju bajju ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
bajju bajju bajju ...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Edit edit edit! 🤣
Lol I will keep quiet now 🤣
Opsora please edit your post. Main forum affairs can't be discussed in this AT.
Just stick to PreRish. 😆Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Lol I will keep quiet now 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Opsora please edit your post. Main forum affairs can't be discussed in this AT.
kar dia ,
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Opsora please edit your post. Main forum affairs can't be discussed in this AT.
Sorry Shruti! But 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Opsora please edit your post. Main forum affairs can't be discussed in this AT.
Oops !!😆
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Lol I will keep quiet now 🤣
🤣sneha, one of you posts u will need to edit I think still. It has my quote on the weirdo
Even I'm laughing at myself. 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
Sorry Shruti! But 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even I'm laughing at myself. 🤣
haso mat , bajju pe concentration karo ..
hamare bajju bohot jald ghode pe charenge , yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy