Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Kisi ne Mera welcome nahi kia. I'm butthurt.
Hiya🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Kisi ne Mera welcome nahi kia. I'm butthurt.
Hiya🤗
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Hi Sneha, you're such a doll🤗
🤗
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Chalo theek hai😆 zaroorat padi, toh bula lenge. Tum Cannes enjoy karo tab tak
Anything for Mr. Bajaj 😉
Originally posted by: saps.156
Hiya🤗 just that we were busy reading some weirdo's post.
I was wondering how much time he would have spent in capitalising the first letter of all the words
Ganda Ganda Ganda 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I am writing the OS for you and all you are like this 🤣 @sanu
Am I supposed to say sorry🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Welcome! 😆
😆thankssss
Main bhi same Soch rahi thi🤣
Edit it, it's not allowed. 😆
Edit edit edit! 🤣Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Ganda Ganda Ganda 😆
Edited all from my side. Please check😆