Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
i m too proud of u😆
Thank you Moni mamma 🤗😂
P.S : I like to call u moni mamma always 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
i m too proud of u😆
Thank you Moni mamma 🤗😂
P.S : I like to call u moni mamma always 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pre chakkar aa raha hoga, ya bas aivayi Eri waha bait gayi hogi 😆
If it’s Prerna then it could be Prem related symptoms 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Where is Ench?? Is Prerna going to fall 😲
suicideeeeee😆
Phir se chutti Aaj!!!!! 🥳
I think it is just eri feeling tired in the sun. Does not look on-screen .
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
suicideeeeee😆
Suicideee tog tumhara beta karney wala tha 🤪
Can they change their clothes now, tired watching them in same clothes, especially Eri
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
suicideeeeee😆
Bacha hai iske pet me.. 🙊
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I think it is just eri feeling tired in the sun. Does not look on-screen .
Epi on air honeke baad hi pata chalega hamne onscreen ko off screen aur off screen ko onscreen banaya kya 😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I found the whole scene a little off....eri was zombied out or was trying to act worried/ anxious. Anu talked about paragliding which reminded me of p interview and I started giggling😆 and then suddenly they played title song... it felt like they were deliberately reinforcing Anu's happiness do that our hearts break further 🥺 didn't work for me.
knowing the story is also bad 🤣 we actually not enjoying the scene