Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Who is inaugurating new AT 🤪
I jinxed 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Who is inaugurating new AT 🤪
I jinxed 😈
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Why not ship jump tho maaring 😏😂
Mere paer ek ship ke andar aur ek bahar hai..🤣
😏
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Couldn't stay away..I am addicted to this place😆
I have no thoughts on the epic saga....tired of ranting everywhere😆 I just feel like trolling now
I m not even watching the episodes n not ranting much. Just watching u guys rant 😆
Insta n Twitter is very entertaining. Especially unsung’s insta stories 🤣she is deadly 🤣
Ab bol bhi Dey...u are on which side 😆
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Ab bol bhi Dey...u are on which side 😆
Dono..😂
ab kaise possible hai mat poochna..🤣