Tamim has to go ...
Shami ..can do it .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tamim has to go ...
Shami ..can do it .
Exactly!!! Shami should strike. Today we've one spinner less and more pace. That's good.
I'm just a bit scared for today 😒
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Exactly!!! Shami should strike. Today we've one spinner less and more pace. That's good.
I'm just a bit scared for today 😒
Its good to be scared.. rather than over confident..
Tamim and Sawmya.. Good partnership
Shakib should depart before 25 overs.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Shakib should depart before 25 overs.
Yes
I can rely on Shami or Bhumra
Bhumi is playing too
Bhuvaneshwar or Shami will take.