aur Yea bhi Bajju ka fault 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Offline TRPs are still under the shadow of the ongoing world cup. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aur Yea bhi Bajju ka fault 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Offline TRPs are still under the shadow of the ongoing world cup. 😆
4th At already 😲
congo guys! 🤗
I'm so eager for this week's ratings.I don’t think anyone should celebrate too much until real trps come out for this weeks’ track, which will come next Thursday, that is the real test, and of course the real picture will also come out after the World Cup
But yes the 37 points in online TRPS is amazing
kam hogi 😵Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm so eager for this week's ratings.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm so eager for this week's ratings.
Yeh man same here!
I'm talking about the present week. Since PreRish track has commenced this Monday, next week's TRP report is crucial.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
kam hogi 😵
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm talking about the present week. Since PreRish track has commenced this Monday, next week's TRP report is crucial.
Was about to point this out.
Yups yups
I won’t be upset if it is less though, people are busy with the World Cup and the TRP audience can take time to warm up to new characters, jo hoga so hoga, it won’t affect our fangirling or KSG’s paycheque.
Yeh deal humein kis Mod pe le aaya 🤣
Yeh deal kare haaye, koi yeh bataaye kya hoga