Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb update

Love it

Continue soon

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello people.. I am back with my update.. Hope you like this.

The truth 

Next morning

Riya was frustrated in her house and moving here and there. She was tired of answering everyone about her live and her marriage. She almost wanted to spill beans about sam but her mother stopped her.

Riya : yeh sab log bhi naa itna baatein kyu karthe hai. Don't they feel tired talking so much. God mujhe iss mess se bhaagna hai... Kaha jana... Where.. Think Riya think..ne smart... Yesss thats the best place

Thinking this she completed her bath. She ate her breakfast as fast as she can and ran to her mama. Just then he was going out for some work.

Riya : mama mujhe gangapur jaana hai.

Mama : kyu beta kuch kaam hai?

Riya : ha mama meri saheli ayesha hai na wo waha camp mein hein.

Mama : mein aaj delhi jaa raha hun.. Aur driver nahi hai.. Wait... Suryakanth...

Suryakanth : ji sir

Mama : tumhara beta kaha hai..kya vo Riya ko gangapur le ja sakthe hai

Suryakanth : wo problem nahi hai sir.. Lekin wo teen din camp ke liye aaj subah hi nikal gaya tha.. (looking at Riya) koi problem nahi hai beta shree drop karega tumhe.

Riya : thanks uncle... Mama i love you... Mein bol rahi hun na maa se bhi jyaada mama hai mere liye

Mama : badmash.. Makhan laga rahi ho... Chal jaldi nikalo aur jaldi return hojavo

Riya : ha mama

Saying this she left the place within a hour. She started to gangapur with shree in driver seat. She looked at shree and just gave him an awkward smile.

Riya : sorry i might have disturbed your plans..

Shree : sach mein kuch plan nahi hai... And Ghadi chalaane ke liye i never say no

Riya : what are you doing now?

Shree : actually lucknow mein job tha ek bada MNC mein.. Lekin u see i don't really want to leave this place so meine yaha se startup start kiya

Riya : startup is really great but MNC hai yaar...

Shree : yeh door jaana waha karna.. Kaam vaha mann yaha... People say right... "that's not my type".

Riya : haha.. Lekin investment.

Shree : meine aur sakshi dono ne ek project kiya delhi mein last year.. With that we got pocket full so investment wasn't a problem but u see profits dekhne ke liye it will take some more time. Business isn't like cakewalk right 

Riya : sach kaha tumne.. 

Shree : waise aap abhi kya kar rahe hai? 

Riya : aap nahi tum.. ( after a pause) meine mbbs complete kiya kolkata mein... Mein ek hospital mein kaam kar raha hun aur mein apne post graduation ke liye bhi apply kar raha hun..

Shree: we've grown so much.. Like you see we used to eat chat together and now..

Riya : that's what life is...aur shaadi? 

Shree : mujhe kaun dekhega?

Riya : talented ho independent ho... Sweet bhi ho aur

Shree : bengali bhi

Riya : ha ha kaun kyu nahi dekhegi tujhe..

Shree and riya laughed at each other for some time.

Shree : what about you? ( avoiding taking arjun name) ladka hai ya ab uske liye search karna hai

Riya : hai na ladka... Sabse alag, Sabse different, Prince charming jaisa

Shree : aur uska koi naam nahi hai

Riya didn't listen this question by that time they reached the camp. She got down Hugged shree thanking him and walked to ayesha. Shree smiled at himself only to dash arjun who is standing back.

Arjun : hugging ( smirk) ladki kaun? Aur yeh gaadi... Kya chal Raha hai?

Shree : riya hai wo... (after a pause)now ask ladki kaun? 

Arjun : why the heck are you with Riya aur tumne kyu hug kiya use.. 

Shree :are gadhe wo mujhe hug kiya.. Mein nahi

Arjun : bhabhi hai teri.... 

Shree : suno... She just hugged formally.. Waise maine baath bhi kiya uss se

Arjun : aww mera baccha.... Kya baath kiya bol pehle

Shree recites everything and arjun was listening every detail clearly. 

Arjun : toh iska matlab yeh hai ki... Wo abhi bhi mujhse pyaar

Shree : yes... U got my point ju beta

Arjun : shree first time... 

Shree : kya? 

Arjun : for the first time in your life you have done a thing helpful 

Shree : are chalo mujhe party dena hai... Butter chicken aur fish chahiye with butter paratha 

Arjun : haa... Lekin tum uss doctor ka naam nahi bataya

Shree : wait lemme remember.... Koi kapoor hai yaar

Suddenly a man calls ayesha.. And shree shouts

Shree : yessss aisha kapoor 

Arjun : wait wo aisha ko dekhna hai... Kyu ki mere team mein bhi ek aisha hai.. 

Saying this they started to camp but shree compelled that he was hungry and dragged arjun to restaurant ( some clean and hygienic dhaba) . They ordered some food and talked and completed. Riya and ayesha also arrived there...

Ayesha : dekho riya yaha pe tumhe world's best and hygienic butter chicken with sev paratha.

Riya : ha chalo i am also hungry aisha

They started eating while chit-chating, riya was mimicking through her hands about something.

Ayesha : riya aren't u missing sam?

Riya smiled and avoids question

Ayesha : sach kahu toh mujhe hamesha yahi lagta hai Riya... He was giving his 1000 percent efforts but u are not like that

Riya : aisa kuch nahi... Pyaar ke bina relation wo bhi itna saal impossible 

Ayesha : chod dho.. Bhaisaab bill leke aao na

Soon as she said arjun and shree pass through their table . Ayesha waves to arjun and signals hims to come near them. Arjun moves and shree follows.

Ayesha : hii Mr. Arjun..

Arjun : hii aap mujhe...

Ayesha : are aap mere team member hai na

Arjun : haaa.... Nice to meet you

Ayesha : yeh mera friend riya.

Arjun : aisi parichay ki jarurath nahi... Hamare relationship kaafi old hai... I mean French wine ke tarah... Old but strong

Ayesha : acha...( turning to waiter) bhaisaab bill leke aao jaldi

Arjun : mein bill pay karunga...

Ayesha : no

Arjun : please next time I will take a treat... Hamare paas change nahi hai isliye he is not taking... If i pay two bills then may be he may take

Shree : liar..(slowly) we paid bill long ago

Aisha : ok excuse me riya u wait here... I will go to restroom..

Riya arjun and shree are left there. Shree excused for water arjun and shree left. The waiter came with the change..arjun took them. Riya took a 100 rupee note and hands it over to waiter

Arjun : cha cha chotu nahi yaar... Bhabhi se paise le rahe ho.... Dedo use..

Riya : dekho chup raho tum... kuch nahi hoga... 

Saying this he takes a 500 note and moves it near Riya and moves it on either side of her face and hands it over to that boy

That boy : thanks bhai... Bhabhi ek dum perfect hai...

Riya ( angrily) : had hai.... Arjun don't cross ur limits... 

Arjun was sitting smiling at her. Ayesha returned she saw Riya shouting at arjun.

Aisha : kya hua riya? Why are you shouting? Wo tumhari dosth hai na. 

Riya : bachpan mein dosth tha... Ab pagal hogaya..

Saying this riya dragged aisha out from there. Arjun was smiling idotically and waving

Arjun : are riyu aur kitna din yeh hide and seek..... Shaadi ke baare mein bhi socho

Shree : why are you shouting.. Its not looking like pyaar

Arjun : what

Shree : its more like eveteasing (arjun smiles) 

Arjun : are c'mon yaar 

Shree : over action jyaada hogaya chalo

Arjun and shree moved from there. Shree roamed here and there till evening. Evening both shree and riya moved back. Riya asked shree if he have Tommorow also. He agreed to bring her there. They moved back to banaras. Arjun and ayesha sat down in their respective chairs.

Arjun : bahuth acha din hai aaj?

Ayesha : haa upar se riya bhi aaya aur acha hogaya

Arjun nods to her words

Ayesha : waise arjun what next?

Arjun : dinner karna aur kya

Ayesha : uska nahi future planning... I mean shaadi ya post graduation

Arjun : shaadi toh abhi plan nahi lekin ladki hai...lekin pehle post-graduation complete karna hai.. Kyu ki financially independent hona hai pehle

Ayesha : toh everything planned... Great

Arjun : waise tumhare baare mein... I mean

Ayesha : no way... Ladka mujhe dekhke pehle baaghthe hai

Arjun : waise riya ke baare mein kuch patha

Ayesha : aapko nahi patha hai na..

Arjun : kaun ( broken)

Ayesha : uska confused face aur uska Prince sa.. 

Suddenly ayesha got a call and excused herself.

Arjun : toh ayesha ko riya mujhe pyaar karne ke baare mein patha lekin riya ka dil mein jo hai uska yes mera naam patha nahi hoga..riya didn't say it... Sounds Strange 

Arjun also got up and moved towards his bed. He went and slept without eating. Later ayesha went to the dinner place suddenly two man with muscled bodies entered the camp. They looked like pahilwans

Man 1: yaha ayesha kaun? 

Ayesha was frightened but went forward and raised her hand.

Man 2: hello mam

Ayesha : nods her head vigorously 

Man 1 : dekhiye mam yeh aapke liye special dinner riya mam ne bheja aapke liye .. Usko laga yaha ki food acha nahi hai

Ayesha : thank you so much 

Man 2 : welcome mam... We have to leave 

Ayesha : brother take care 

They smiled at her and left the place. Ayesha also sat on a cot opening that big pack with many boxes inside it. She unboxed one by one and started to eat. Suddenly she remembered something and moved to the dining place and enquired about arjun. 

Ayesha : raunak yeh arjun kaha hai

Raunak : i think wo so gaya

Ayesha : aur khana 

Raunak : mujhe patha nahi

Listening this ayesha headed back to arjun's room. She saw him moving on his bed holding his stomach in sleep. She slowly went near him and patted him slowly. He suddenly woke up. Ayesha said him to move down for dinner he smoothly rejected it

Ayesha : are arjun riya itne pyaar se dinner bheja aur wo waste hoga toh wo zaroor feel hoga. 

Arjun : what did riya send all these? 

Ayesha : ha baba.. She felt that our health gets spoiled eating all these so usne bheja.... She is so caring.. Jaldi fresh hojavo...come to my room i will set everything right. 

Arjun : ur room... Problem nahi hoga na.. 

Ayesha : actually i thought of asking you to shift there. Waha shiv hai tum dono swap karo... We talk leisurely and sleep 

Arjun : ha mein pack karke aatha hun.. Tum chalo

Ayesha left For arranging everything for dinner. Arjun also stood there packing his things. Suddenly a thought striked his brain

Arjun : wait riyaa mujhe dinner... Great itna caring hai lekin wo khadoos aur confused face ka mask pehenthe hai... Yeh na abhi bhi choti hai tum badi kab hogi aur hamari shaadi kab..

Saying this smiling at himself he left to ayesha's room. Ayesha arranged everything. They ate and dispersed to their respective beds.

Ayesha : (moving disturbed on her bed sleeping) arjun yeh place acha nahi hai

Arjun : bas do aur din  we will be back to banaras

Ayesha : aur mein kolkata

Arjun : . We  may or may not cross our paths 

Ayesha : haa yeh bhi baath hai.. Lekin we will meet riya... Aur shaadi do hai chances

Arjun : haa haaa riya is our common point hamesha rahegi wo

Talking like this they both dozed off to sleep

Next morning by the time they woke up Riya was present. Arjuns face was hidden under his comforter. So Riya didn't notice it. She sat on the bed opposite to arjun's and adjacent to ayesha's. 

Riya : ayesha utto u are so lazy its 1pm actually

Ayesha lazily got of her bed, yawned lazily stretching her hands and smiled at riya. Shree came back there after searching for arjun. 

Ayesha : are yaar aaj cancel hogaya.. Morning they've informed. Toh meine socha ki i will sleep and let arjun sleep

Riya : wo kaha hai

Ayesha (called shree, who is at the entrance) : lo wo tumhara dosth hai

Shree ne dheere se khola aur dekha ki arjun muh kholke so raha hai. Shree ne dheerese pani ka bottle liya aur arjun ke muh mein thoda paani dala. Arjun woke up coughing badly. Riya patted him slowly and comforted him. Shree saw this smiling and left the place making an excuse ayesha left for freshening up

Arjun (unsure) :  kya tum mujhe bhul gayi jab tum vaha kolkata mein ho

Riya : tumhe bhoolne ka thought nahi tha aur tumhe yaad karne ka khass reason nahi tha

Arjun : Riya. 

Riya : ha

Arjun : mujhe maaf karo 

Riya : mujhe ab kya karna hai? 

Arjun : joo bhi tumhari state, position anything tum kush rahe

Riya : main hoon 

Arjun suddenly wanted to change the emotional one to lighter one

Arjun : aur uss kushion mein mujhe shamil karna 

Riya : ( angrily) : hopeless... Tum nahi sudharega

Arjun smiles at her and leaves the place to freshen up 

Riya looks at the mirror smiles at herself. Suddenly her mobile flashes a message.

# hello my lady over there.. Did you remember me? Ohh i am not that ugly to forget. I have a message for u.. I am leaving Vienna tonight for a calendar photo shoot. See u soon... Missing you soo much... Love you loads...#

Riya smile suddenly vanished. She again took a look at the mirror and smiled (or pretending) more and left the room . Riya went to shree sat beside him and was talking about something. Soon ayesha and Arjun joined. They started having breakfast which Riya brought from home. Suddenly Riya turned to shree and asked

Riya : are yaar shree tu na ek magazine release karo tumhari startup ke baare mein. They it'll be a better fare

Shree : magazine ke liye photos chahiye aur iske liye ek Acha professional photographer... Are utna paisa hai toh i would have arranged a strategist or someone.

Riya : wait i will help you... Sam hai na i will talk to him once he comes back to india

Arjun (raising his eyebrow) : yeh sam kaun hai?

Ayesha : Sameer.D.rathore one of the best professional photographer in india... Hamare dosth aur iska

Riya (cutting in mid) : mere hone wali pathi... Do you have any problem(sarcastically)

Arjun : (more sarcastically) mujhe kya problem hoga kuch nahi...

Ayesha suddenly took a topic about some case and riya and Arjun joined the discussion. Evening everyone left the place in Riya's car. It was raining heavily so arjun also went along with them. They reached their places and left to their places. While ayesha went to RIYA'S place promising Arjun to meet tonight. Arjun went to his house, he saw his father (half concerned, half stones faced), mother (totally concerned). He then went for a hit shower and came back with his shorts and simple tee. Sakshi who just saw arjun in his balcony rushed there and hugged him tight. Shree also went and stood beside them.

Shree : tumhe patha hai..riya se bhi iska baath hua. Everything is fine lekin thoda spicy spicy pyaar hai na thoda arguments chal raha hai.

Suddenly sakshi stopped and tears started brimming in her eyes. She somehow controlled them and hugged arjun. She congratulated him and excused herself from there and ran to her home. She went inside her room and sat on the floor while tears are flowing against her cheeks

Sakshi (m.v): kya hona hai wo hogaya. Ab kyo ro rahe ho? Yeh ending tumhe pehle hi patha hai. U neglected it. He was never urs kabhi hoga hi nahi. Yoo pathar dil hai.. U can't be with your friend in his most happiest time. Sakshi get up get up. Saying this she changed her clothes. And moved to arjun and shree's place

TBC

Edited by Shriyareddy - 4 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice

update soon

thnx for pm

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update

Love it..

Ye kya Riya ne saf sad bol Diya ki Sam se usaki shadi hone Wali he..lekin Arjun ne Kuch lightly Nahi liya..?

Arjun KO ye toh Nahi laga ke Riya Zoot bol rahi he..?

Shit..na Jane kitne Dil aur tutege..?

Poor Sakshi..n Sam also going to be hurt in all this..

Please continue soon

Thanks for pm

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Nice story. The prologue was very intriguing.

Arjun was madly in love with Riya and she accepted his love after much time.The acceptance scene was cute. Arjun has so patience.Like Ariya moments in the flashbacks.But why sudden break-up? People also stay in long distance relationship.She should let him go for study.There was nothing wrong.

Sam wins Riya's love after much difficulty.Though I think she is not in love but compromising.There was a little smile in her after talking with Arjun in last chapter.

I was expecting a banter between the two after meeting all these years. Per koi na...

Arjun didn't take Riya's word seriously. It'll be heart wrenching when he'll know the truth.

Feeling sad for Sakshi and Sam.Both of their love is unconditional, though Sakshi's love is more.Sakshi should have move on.Please get her a nice guy.

Thanks for PM.

Update soon.

SamhithaWRIER thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really good one continue soon