Originally posted by: 2111_shweta
Nostalgia is a bitch!
In the last few days it has made me watch the ending of D3!
Wht???😲😲
Yaar I want those D3 episodes badly😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 2111_shweta
Nostalgia is a bitch!
In the last few days it has made me watch the ending of D3!
Wht???😲😲
Yaar I want those D3 episodes badly😭
Hii, I really liked ur story so far..plzzz update soon and pm me too. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thank you so much and welcome aboard😳
When will you update 😒
I’m working on it.
I’ll try to post as soon as I can.
Yessss please try and post it soonish eagerly waiting for your story 😊😃
Eagerly waiting for the update please plzzzz plzzzz update
Imtehaaa hogayiiii intezaar kii, aayi naaa kuch khabar mere yaarr kii...
Imtehaaa hogayiiii intezaar kii, aayi naaa kuch khabar mere yaarr kii...
[/QUOTE. Par mujhe hai yakeen bewafa who nahi fir wajah kya hui intzaar ki 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Mein jo late kar rahi hoon
Wajah tum ho...
Wajah tum ho...
😆
Working on it re. Stuck somewhere.
😘😘😘😘Originally posted by: 2111_shweta
Mein jo late kar rahi hoon
Wajah tum ho...
Wajah tum ho...
😆
Working on it re. Stuck somewhere.
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
76