Originally posted by: khatimeethi
I dont like mishti too ...she is treating him as toy 😂 😂 the precap when she is like pari u would get ur love anyways
I like only Veer 🤪 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
I dont like mishti too ...she is treating him as toy 😂 😂 the precap when she is like pari u would get ur love anyways
I like only Veer 🤪 🤣
I like only Veer 🤪 🤣
Haan veer is best now🤣
I hope he doesn't treat Ruhan as toy
No he won't, he can call him a kidnapper but wouldn't treat him as a toy. Trust Veer
Originally posted by: flowerYY
IMO Somehow I felt Ruhaan's acting was bit off in today's hospital scene.
I think hospital scenes are not his forte. The hospital scene after kidnapping was also bit weird..
han he was dnt know whats wrong with kunal ..he alwys was so good n scenes like this yaha pata nahii kya hota hai kabhi good kabhi nahi
No he won't, he can call him a kidnapper but wouldn't treat him as a toy. Trust Veer
Ache then change orientation and go on world tour
Originally posted by: -sakeena-
han he was dnt know whats wrong with kunal ..he alwys was so good n scenes like this yaha pata nahii kya hota hai kabhi good kabhi nahi
Yaar he wasn't seen much last week, pata nahi kitne time baad shoot kiya hoga and he loses interest quite easily 🤦
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Ache then change orientation and go on world tour
Yeah
Originally posted by: -sakeena-
han he was dnt know whats wrong with kunal ..he alwys was so good n scenes like this yaha pata nahii kya hota hai kabhi good kabhi nahi
His hospital scene of shivay shot was best ,idhar shayad utna emotion nah dikhana isliye he is underplaying 😂 😂
Yaar he wasn't seen much last week, pata nahi kitne time baad shoot kiya hoga and he loses interest quite easily 🤦
Itna bakwaas when u are toy u lose interest as well🙄🙄
Also kj love holidays ,pata nah after this show kitne jaanam baad show lega🤣