Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Why THA? Ab Nahi pasand?
Music se break up kar liya 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Why THA? Ab Nahi pasand?
Music se break up kar liya 🤣
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Then, you are my dushman team😂
Yeah 🤣 Mujhe sallu sirf HSSH main pasand aaya 🤣
Music se break up kar liya 🤣
Ab you don't listen?
aaj ke epi mainsirf muhtarama pari aur dadi sahibs annoying thay lol baki sab good i liked the epi
Yeah 🤣 Mujhe sallu sirf HSSH main pasand aaya 🤣
Ohhh! 😂
Hum Aapke hai kaun me b acha lagta hai
IMO Somehow I felt Ruhaan's acting was bit off in today's hospital scene.
I think hospital scenes are not his forte. The hospital scene after kidnapping was also bit weird..
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Ab you don't listen?
Na ji, not by choice 😆
Originally posted by: -sakeena-
aaj ke epi mainsirf muhtarama pari aur dadi sahibs annoying thay lol baki sab good i liked the epi
Mujhe sab annoying lage khaali Veer achha tha
Mujhe overacting lagi usmain 🤣
Originally posted by: flowerYY
IMO Somehow I felt Ruhaan's acting was bit off in today's hospital scene.
I think hospital scenes are not his forte. The hospital scene after kidnapping was also bit weird..
So it was acting, I thought only I was irritated by him 🤣
Us scene ki yaad na dilao, humne bahut criticise kiya usko tab 🤣 🤣