I loved his expressions here. He looks slightly affected by those accusations.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved his expressions here. He looks slightly affected by those accusations.

^ Restrained anger.
haha soo good, which number gif is this? 2nd?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I loved his expressions here. He looks slightly affected by those accusations.
Lol I think he did not look affected at all😆 he was probably thinking, what's with this couple? Aa jate hain ghar mein jab dekho tab🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Lol I think he did not look affected at all😆 he was probably thinking, what's with this couple? Aa jate hain ghar mein jab dekho tab🤣
no I saw anger on his face
You can actually see the difference between his interactions with Prerna and that guy. He looks slightly affected in Prerna's presence.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Lol I think he did not look affected at all😆 he was probably thinking, what's with this couple? Aa jate hain ghar mein jab dekho tab🤣
I still have my apprehensions . Very feeka her character is. 👎🏼 rest I prefer not speaking. But however it takes two for an effort to work. Jo samjhe bahut ache jo na samjhe aur bhi ache 🤣. 😆Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Prerna was decent for the first time I liked her bit looks like Bajaj ka Jadoo have started rubbing on her

.
Nothing affects this man. I love him
A gif on this maybe pls Shrutiiiii
she was wearing heels and yet is nicely shorter than ksg . while some people were saying something about height something 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Done. We didn't see much of them in the same frame today.