Khatam🤣 buh bye AT🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Khatam🤣 buh bye AT🤗
Khatam hua yeh at...
Ab mallu ka intezaar kab hoga khatam.....
I am fine dear... Just getting busier by the day... I will try and stick around.
How are you?
I missed you all too... Good to be back...Originally posted by: kusharberry
omg aazeen u r back after a long time really missed you here🤗
How are you?
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I am fine dear... Just getting busier by the day... I will try and stick around.
How are you?
I am also fine but as usual busy with lots of things....
will be waiting for u...