I miss the normal india shirt for players
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I miss the normal india shirt for players
Shami got another wicket..
Morgan gone..
India lage raho..😎
Originally posted by: ifmember
Pattern I saw so far; not specific to any comment ; hope it's allowed here 😆
If not, will edit
We want good actress for Prerna; Erica is bad
We want a better characterization for bajajas Prerna; Prerna is dumb
We want full screen space for bajaj:; leads suck and their romance is thanda and horny
We want Prerna as bajajas wife; oh wait, she is already
Kzk was never about anupre; it was always about the villains in their life and pre moving on
Good observation..... I approve ...😆
The other “crowd” are so irritaring me!
I thought score 350+ hoga..
Now 300 looks difficult.. Indian team.. Der aye drust aye..😎
We never welcomed KSG ...ha ha ha
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
I thought score 350+ hoga..
Now 300 looks difficult.. Indian team.. Der aye drust aye..😎
300 + hain target ....
Indian batsman need to strategise now ...
Originally posted by: OQON4IWGB3FWLRKS
We never welcomed KSG ...ha ha ha
Lol good joke😆
😏😏😏😏Originally posted by: 2YHSSNYHDJUC5VOV
We never welcomed KSG ...ha ha ha
Originally posted by: KSBPQMTMVJANGAQN
300 + hain target ....
Indian batsman need to strategise now ...
Hmmm.. Pant hai aaj.. Hope acha khele.. Ghonchu immature hai.. Par phir bhi.. All the best..👍🏼
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602