Jas tweet kar do sp ko dher sare for the promo.
I have a severe headache today don't know why 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Jas tweet kar do sp ko dher sare for the promo.
I have a severe headache today don't know why 😵
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This is something that the character demands.
Yes! And he is nailing it!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Jas tweet kar do sp ko dher sare for the promo.
I have a severe headache today don't know why 😵
Ok ji
promo upload hi nahi huya ask them to upload it. 😆
Shrutiiiii os KITNI door. I might start writing one today 😆 depends on my headache 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Jas tweet kar do sp ko dher sare for the promo.
I have a severe headache today don't know why 😵
Plss give ur insta or twitter need to follow u..
Day1 zyada pics ki barish huyi thi Day2 was so rukha sukha. Hopefully Day3 will be rainy again 💔 😒
Shuru bhi nahin kiya. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Shrutiiiii os KITNI door. I might start writing one today 😆 depends on my headache 😆
I hope your headache goes away soon.
WaqtZaya twitter fb ig but i won't follow in IG i will follow from another account.Plss give ur insta or twitter need to follow u..
I had high hopes yesterday. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Day1 zyada pics ki barish huyi thi Day2 was so rukha sukha. Hopefully Day3 will be rainy again 💔 😒