Wait till morning as now epi discussion will take place
I’m worried I’m gonna lose it 😩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wait till morning as now epi discussion will take place
I’m worried I’m gonna lose it 😩
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Good Moorning ! Hye girls
Goooood morning 🤗
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’m worried I’m gonna lose it 😩
post it then
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Good Moorning ! Hye girls
good morning
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Good Moorning ! Hye girls
I was wondering when u plan to wake 😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
post it then
No ones gonna see it now 😂
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’m worried I’m gonna lose it 😩
Then post away
I was wondering when u plan to wake 😆