Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
i loved his character in Madhubala , one of the best characters i've seen
its 23:40 pm here
Yh it was good till they did that revenge remarriage. .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
i loved his character in Madhubala , one of the best characters i've seen
its 23:40 pm here
Yh it was good till they did that revenge remarriage. .
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
OMG how come we never crossed paths before 😆
I'm wondering too... did u not visit AT
But these forums I wasn't in long for. ..I only stick to a show no more than 3-5 months
Yh it was good till they did that revenge remarriage. .
i still remb when the revenge promo was out i was super mad hahaha but i watched it ...i was crazy abt that show 😆
I'm wondering too... did u not visit AT
But these forums I wasn't in long for. ..I only stick to a show no more than 3-5 months
same here i wasn't in long in those AT's as i didn't finish any of those shows(except kaisa yeh pyar hai and madhubala hahaha)
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Guys does anyone have a clip of ra and dri after holi
In the green suit where hai teasing her abt bet
I need it for my post 😩 it’s nearly ready 😆
Did u find it?
I know right... we'd be bumping in every forum😆...cz I followed those shows toi
It’s okey u probs said everything I would have anyway 🤣
Did u find it?
One more clip and my new post is ready 🤣
Should I post it or wait till morning 🤔
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
One more clip and my new post is ready 🤣
Should I post it or wait till morning 🤔
Wait till morning as now epi discussion will take place
BRB on landline
BRB on landline
Good Moorning ! Hye girls 